Jan 8, 2017

#SassyNAReads Introduction Post


If you know me then you know that I am a huge fan of the New Adult genre. I've been slowly moving away from the YA group and into the older genres and so far, I've picked up some pretty amazing reads. Which brings me to today's introduction post to a new addition to the blog and Instagram! Continue reading to learn more about #SassyNAReads!



If you read my Blogging Goals for 2017 post, then you saw that I had a new addition coming to the blog soon. This new addition has been swirling in my head for quite some time now and I'm so excited to finally be able to share it with you guys!

Today, I'm introducing you to #SassyNAReads - a Insta hashtag for New Adult lovers alike to share their fave hot reads, discuss (or more like fangirl!) about it with other book pals, and maybe even pick up your next read! Every week I'll be posting a NA rec to both my blog and Instagram. The awesome thing though? You guys can join in too! If you want to share the New Adult love, you can also make a blog or Instagram post using the hashtag and telling us what book you're recommending, why you love it and tell us why you're rec'ing it! 

To start the hashtag off, I'll be recommending you three of my top fave New Adult reads. These three titles were some of my faves from 2016 (you can view the full list here!) and trust me, you guys definitely don't want to skip out on these!


1. A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey - It's no surprise that Rachel's books is one of my most recommended New Adult read. Her books always bring a smile to my face, sometimes even a blush or two when the naughty bits come around! Her writing style is absolutely amazing, grabbing you from the very first page and keeping you there with Rachel's humor, wonderfully developed characters and a scenes that will make you blush. I definitely recommend any of her books, especially my two faves, Scoring Wilder and A Place in the Sun!

2. Losing the Light by Andrea Dunlop - I had come across Andrea's debut novel a little over half a year ago and I am so happy I did because her novel blew me away. From the mesmerizing writing style to the characters that you can't help but be drawn to, this book will leave your heart aching from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Losing the Light if you're looking for the perfect chick-lit story about friendships and second chances.

3. Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci - Another story about friendships and second chances is Roman Crazy. This book had me smiling throughout the entire thing - that's how amazing it was! If I could only have three books with me and read them over and over again for the rest of my life, this book would be it! It had humor, romance, an adorable friendship between the main character and her roommate...this book had it all! If you haven't already picked this one up, you so should!


Have you read these New Adult reads before? Will you be adding them to your TBR? What are some of your NA recs? Let me know down in the comments below or visit me at my Insta and make your own #SassyNAReads post with your recs! 



5 comments :

  1. Roman Crazy is on my TBR because I love Alice Clayton. Losing the Light sounds like something I would enjoy so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Alice! Her Wallbanger and Hudson Valley series were amazing! If you love those books, you'll definitely love RC! Aw yay, I'm so happy to hear that! Let me know if you decide to pick it up because I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these yet but, like you, I'm getting more into NA books so I'm starting to read more of them. So far, I still prefer YA and Adult books but NA books definitely have a place on my shelves!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just borrowed Roman Crazy from the library! I've heard really good things about it. I started reading less YA because I feel like I'm getting too old for it and slowly turning to more NA. I really loved the Off Campus series by Elle Kennedy.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do read NA, although I read YA a whole lot more. I would say my bookish diet is 25% NA and 75% YA. I am always looking for new good, NA reads though, for in the future or whenever I feel I need a break from YA :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!