Oct 5, 2015

Sassy Wallpaper Monday - Hello Autumn!



Happy Monday ya'll! So, over the weekend, I was really in the creative mood and I decided that my area, (bookshelf and desk!) needed to look a bit more fun for the festivities. I've already got some cute Halloween/autumn decorations hanging and even some delicious smelling candles burning, (cinnamon and apple. YUM!) But I was missing something...some cute festive wallpapers for my desktop! I'm thrilled to share with you two designs I worked on just last night and I hope enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them! 










I might even be tempted to make a few Halloween wallpapers for next week. What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions for wallpapers you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!


4 comments :

  1. Woah this is amazing!! I can't wait to see more of your wallpaper designs <3. I'd love to see you do some wallpapers for books :D

    ~Karina @ A Reader Under The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty designs, Talinaaaaaa. I'm so proud. :D *tears* <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Talina! These are amazing! I really, really, really love that last one! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wallpapers lovely - they are spectacular! If only it was Autumn where I live xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!