Summer Blog Tour Promo - Anna from Unquenchable Reads

Happy Sunday!


Today is yet another for the Summer Blog Tour Promo and today I will be having Anna stop by the blog! Enjoy reading her fun interview and don't forget to stop by her blog as well! :)



Hi! I'm Anna. I'm a 15 (almost 16) year old blogger. You can find me reading, writing or watching YouTube or Netflix. My favorite genre is young adult and I read mostly anything in it. A few of my favorite things to do other than reading and writing are: talking to my book friends, going to conventions, singing, blogging on my other blog, acting or going to theme parks and riding all of the roller coasters. 

1. What got you into reading?

In 7th grade, one of my best friends, Jessica, told me to read Divergent and City of Bones. I started with City of Bones and fell 100% in love with reading. 

2. Do you like to listen to music or have snacks while reading?

I sometimes like listening to music while I read. It has to be the right kind of music that fits the book though. For snacks, I don't usually eat while reading. 

3.  Other than reading, what are your favorite hobbies?

I love to sing, marathon Netflix, act, and write. 

4. What do you like most about blogging/booktubing?

Being able to be my geeky, nerdy self through blog posts and videos. 

5. Who is your ultimate book boyfriend right now?

Ummmm Damian from Lux probably :)

6. If you were given the chance to visit a fictional world and live there, which one would you choose?

The Infernal Devices!!! I know it's basically this world, but with magic and Shadowhunters!

Thanks for having me! 


CONNECT WITH THE BLOGGER



Happy reading!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams