Summer Blog Tour Promo Week One: Jillian's Books!

Happy Sunday!





Hi everyone! I am participating in the Summer Blog Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz and today is the first day of the tour! This tour consists of featuring one book blogger every Sunday from July 5th, to August 31st, as told above in the picture. The entire purpose of this tour is to meet new blogs and bloggers to follow, and to promote them and yourself through posts such as interviews, guest post or other fun bookish topics! Stopping by the blog today will be Jillian from Jillian's Books and she will be doing the Book Emoji Tag!



The Emoji Book Tag (Starring Pusheen the Cat!)

Hi everyone! My name is Jillian, and I blog over at Jillian’s Books, a mostly YA/MG book blog. Huge thanks to Talina for letting me blog here!

I just want to let you all know that I absolutely love emojis apart from books! Often times, I can’t send out a tweet without using at least one emoji, since it has become a habit of mine since forever. Emojis express my feelings through the Internet, where sometimes people cannot decipher emotions, and I think that’s why I absolutely love this feature!

I also love books! And I think the two truly work together, so I think the Emoji Book Tag would be fit for now! Here it goes:




The Book Thief is one of those heartbreaking books set in World War II. I remember reading this book back in 8th grade during class, and I NEARLY CRIED when I finished it. But I couldn’t. I was surrounded by my classmates, and I didn’t want them to see me cry so suddenly during class :P



This is another one of those heartbreaking books I’ve ever read. (Why do I sound so sadistic here?!?) Maybe One Day is a story about the friendship between Zoe and Olivia, and it truly mde me value my friends more today!




Daughter of Smoke and Bone was such an amazing book with incredible world-building and character development. It was just a magical book for me, and I loved every part of it!



AKA the weirdest, non-sensical, and irritating book I’ve ever read EVER. Seriously, I don’t even understand the purpose of why it had to be written down. So horrible!



I read this book, I literally felt the NEED to go on a road trip as well. This is such a cute road trip book that I envied all the characters so much! I loved this book!

***

That’s all there is! I won’t be tagging anyone in particular, but intead I will tag anyone who is interested to do this tag! Thanks once again, Talina!





ABOUT THE BLOGGER



Hi reader! I'm Jillian, and I'm 14 years old. I come from Manila, Philippines, and I have a huge love for reading and writing. Welcome to my little blog where I share my love for books and rave about them! I hope you enjoy what I write here. I love making new friends so don't hesitate to talk to me as well!








CONNECT WITH JILLIAN!

| Blog | Twitter | Goodreads |




Happy reading! 



3 comments

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams