Jul 1, 2015

I Need Your Help! Vote For My Bookmark Design Entry for Marissa Meyer!

Happy Wednesday!


The internet has been terrible for me. It goes out almost every two hours and doesn't come on till 30 minutes later! Not cool, internet, not cool...But in other news, I joined something very exciting!

I've recently just entered YA author Marissa Meyer's bookmark contest! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I have always wanted to own all of Marissa's books, and this contest might give me that chance! It took me only a few hours to design my entry and I am really happy with the results. Below is my design! :)



What do you guys think? Do you like it? If so, then I need your help! Marissa is gathering all of the entries and posting them on a public Pinterest board on her account. Finalists will be selected through a non-scientific method of “Loves” and “Repins,” as well as Marissa's personal favorites. All of the finalists will be posted on her blog and they will be put to a vote.

The grand prize winner will receive a set of signed books, a limited-edition messenger bag, and more! Plus their design will be turned into real bookmarks! Amazing, right? 

If you are interested in helping out, all you have to do is re-pin and press the like button on my design entry at THIS link. It's very simple and it helps make my dream of having an author use my designs come true! :) 

If you do end up re-pinning and liking, please leave a comment below so that I may personally thank you and follow you on your Pinterest and Twitter! :) 

Once again, thank you guys so much for your continuous support and I hope you have a wonderful day, full of bookish love! 






12 comments :

  1. Liked.
    I only created the pinterest for it, so no need to follow or anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nicole! Do you have a Twitter account that I can follow? :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! What is your username so I can follow you? :)

      Delete
    2. I don't really use Pinterest, I'm more on Twitter if you want to follow me there ;) my username is @Emalie2702

      Delete
    3. Perfect! I just followed you! :) Thank you again for helping!

      Delete
  3. Love these! I've pinned and liked them. Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diana! I just gave you a follow on Pinterest! :)

      Delete
  4. WOW! You made these!?!? They are stunning. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! They took me about an hour to make, and I love how they turned out! So happy that you love them too! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. You know I votes for you! Hearted and repinned!

    I really hope you win, Talina! I would try to scoop up as many as I can so I can say that my friend designed them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I love this, consider it done and done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!