Apr 28, 2015

Booking into Spring: Mini Challenge #2!

Happy Tuesday!


I wasn't really into doing the first mini challenge for this read-a-thon, but when I saw what the second one was going to be about, I definitely didn't want to miss out!

Don't forget to check out the awesome girls over at Novel Ink and GenGen's Book Blog to see their posts!


Mini Challenge #2! Here's how it'll work:

I will list a category and all you have to do is list books in that particular category.  But the hard part, you only get to use books that spell out your name! I’ll do mine below so you can have a visual on what I’m talking about.  If a book starts with ‘The’ then you can use the next word in the title.

Category:  Books You’re Excited to Read (Can either be released or not yet released)


Talina in the Tower (DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?)



That was fun! I especially loved the first book in my list! If  you guys are participating, leave your links down below and I'd love to stop by! 


Happy reading!


4 comments :

  1. Oh this is fun! I'll have to check out Talina in the Tower, it's cool that your name is in the title of the book! :) I really want to read Loop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat little idea for a challenge! I love it. Unfortunately I don't think I will participate this time, due to a lack of time.. I have an excruciatingly long "to-be-read" list, and it'd take forever to dig through my memory and figure out which ones to use (since, you know, they all vanish without a trace when you're looking for them)! I'm sorry. Thanks so much for letting us see yours! ^^

    Love your little blog here, by the way!

    ~Eve
    Edge of Night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with Talina in the Tower ;) And oh my gosh, If I Stay and Nocte are amazing! You'll have to let me know when you read them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap, say others did not dare to say, others dare not do, in fact, cheap nike free running shoes most real but cheap nike free trainer seemingly hypocritical. cheap nike free running shoes so very happy, http://www.nikeplus.com.au could not help but take a pass ass. The cheap boast a cheap nike free running shoes modern-day Aviva, young heroes. cheap cheap nike free running shoes laughed and told to leave, and had strange eyes looked cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!