Mar 5, 2015

Enter to Win A Signed Paperback Copy of Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins! Ends April 1st!

Happy Thursday!


My entire body is aching. I've done some major Jillian Michael's workouts this week and every part of  my body is on fire. But it feels so good!

Right now, I might be reading about five books...I know, I'm crazy! But the two that I'm reading the most would be Catching Fire, book two in the Hunger Games and Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold. Both books are pretty good so far and I'm definitely enjoying them. Now, onto the fun stuff. ;)

In celebration of Karen Ann Hopkins book going into paperback, Karen is giving away one SIGNED copy of Embers! Enter now because it ends on April 1st! ;)



YOU CAN VIEW MY VALENTINES DAY INTERVIEW WITH KAREN HERE!


Title: Embers (The Wings of War #1)
Author: Karen Ann Hopkins
Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Paranormal
Release Date: October 21st, 2014
Publisher:  Self-Published

BUY  LINKS: | Amazon |
Embers is an epic paranormal adventure/romance about a seventeen year old girl who discovers that she's immune to fire and any other injury when she’s in a horrific car crash that kills her parents. Following a violent episode with her aunt's boyfriend, Ember flees Ohio to live with an old relative in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Ember's exuberance at escaping a bad home life soon turns to trepidation when she learns that she's a Watcher, a descendant of angels.

While Ember is instructed about her heritage and the powers that go along with it, she strikes up friendships with two teenagers who live in a frightening walled compound in the forest. In explicitly drawn to one of the young men in particular, an impossible romance develops.

But it's cut short when Ember discovers that her new friends are fighting on the opposite side of a war that's been raging between two factions of Watchers for thousands of years.

When the compound’s inhabitants threaten the townspeople, Ember takes action, sealing her fate in the ancient battle of good versus evil, and the grayness in between. Ember is up to the challenge, until she realizes that she isn't only fighting for the lives of the locals and the souls of her new friends. She may be one of the few champions willing to make a stand for all of mankind as the rapture approaches and the end of days begin.




Goodluck!




Happy reading!


22 comments :

  1. My favorite YA paranormal is Unbreakable by Kami Garcia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I just looked it up and it sounds interesting! I'll have to get myself a copy of it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway ! Good luck to everyone who joins !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and good luck! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you do! I can't wait for my copies of her Temptation series to arrive in the mail so I can start reading them! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading the Temptation series, Pretty Little Warrior!

      Delete
    3. Hi Karen! I haven't read them yet but I'm excited to start once I get them! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I've never read those books before but I'm kind of wanting to. :)

      Delete
  5. I love this cover! My favorite YA Paranormal would have to be Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green :)

    ~Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carina! I love the cover too!

      Delete
    2. I love it too. :) Very eye catching! Ooh, I got that one for review but haven't been able to read it yet. I'm excited to start it though! :)

      Delete
  6. One of my favorites is the Runes series by Ednah Walters...devoured that series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that series before. I'll have to look it up! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Love the Sweet Evil or Shatter Me series! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to read those series! I'll have to pick them up some time soon! :) Goodluck!

      Delete
  8. I am glad to see that the workouts are rewarding even if they are a bit troublesome in times as well. I think I would like to try this book! It has caught my eye before now as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are rewarding! :) I hope you end up picking it up sometime soon! Embers is something that I would love to read. :)

      Delete
  9. My favorite is Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look that one up! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!