Feb 1, 2015

January 2015 Wrap-Up!

Happy Sunday!
It's already February! *throws confetti* I have lots of projects coming up this February so I'm really excited for this month to start. I don't want to get into too much detail about one of them because I'm still trying to figure it all out, but I'm excited nonetheless!

One of the things I will be doing is having a Valentines Day bash with four amazing authors! I will have a post all about that this coming week so look out for that one...there will be a great giveaway! ;)

For the year 2014, I had a goal of reading 35 books. Since I found out about Goodreads back in July, we were already threw half the year, so I thought 35 books would be a good amount to reach, and somehow, I managed to do it! But this year, I want to read a goal of 50 books. So far, I've read 12 books in the month of January.



If I read 10 books a month, I will pass my goal by lots and lots of books, so I'm really happy about that! I also ended up buying tons of e-books over the past few days, so there will be plenty of books for me to read the coming months!  

I also stopped by the library yesterday and picked up a book called The Tale of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler. There wasn't a lot of good choices at the 3 books for $20 pesos, but hey; who cares. I got a new book to add to my library. Like a wise man once said, "A book a day, keeps reality away!" 

Out of the 12 books I've read in January, I have to write a review for two books. One of them is Portraits of Celina by Sue Whiting which I received an ARC from the publisher, and the other one is When Magic Sleeps by Tera Lynn Childs which Tera's assistant sent me a copy for review. 

The four other books that I read which weren't sent for review were; Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Neverland by Ann Katmore, Pan's Revenge by Anna Katmore and Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Three out of those four books I loved and I am very excited to review them later this week, so watch out for those. ;)

In January my Dad and I were also able to make two small bookshelves and it looks pretty freaking awesome! I took some pictures earlier, but I have no idea how to work the camera plug in, so I'll probably post them tomorrow! 


                       Some of the reviews I've posted in the month of January are listed below!

                                                      Across the Universe by Beth Revis

                                                         All Fall Down by Ally Carter

                                                        Bridges Burned by Chris Cannon
                                                              
                                              Dewi and the Seeds of Doom by Maggie Lyons

                                              Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

                                           The First Man: An Enlighten Journey by Tobias Wade

                                            


Goodbye January and hello February! What about you guys? How was the month of January for you? Let me know in the comments below! 

Happy reading!


3 comments :

  1. Well now that you threw Damon Salvatore into this, it's definitely going to be a great month next month LOL! What a good number of books you read in January! i hope that February will be a great month for you.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope so! Thank you and I hope it will be for you as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. A bunch of books in month! Way to go! I've been meaning to read a lot this year. I'm two books short of my 2014 GR Challenge of 50 books. Work just sapped the energy out of me and never got to read much during the latter half of 2014. Anyway, great blog and thanks for the follow. :)

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!