Feb 22, 2015

2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: High Five Mini Challenge #5!

Happy Sunday!


I am here with another post for the Love-A-Thon event! This will be the fifth mini challenge, called High Five! Continue scrolling to read what my high fives are! :)


ALSO! I do have a Valentines Day bash featuring five amazing authors and they are giving away tons of books! I'm giving away a $15 Amazon GC! It ends in a few days so hurry and enter!










This book...my god, I want to re-read it and never stop! And no, it's not a book about Peter Pan and the girl falling in love. ;)
Why is there a boy who doesn’t want to grow up?

How can an apple start the sweetest romance in fairytale history?

And what does a ruthless pirate have to do with it all?

Although Angelina McFarland loves reading fairytales, she never dreamed of falling right into one herself. But that’s exactly what happens when she slips on her balcony and a flying Peter Pan catches her mid-fall.


Anything to do with romance! I am a huge sucker for contemporary romance or paranormal romance. :)



I don't have one favorite authors. I have many! Ally Carter, Courtney Cole, Colleen Hoover, Anna Katmore, Marni Bates, Beth Revis, and Carol Higgins Clark.




Oh gosh! There are so many bloggers/blogs that I love! A few blogs that I love would be The Hardcover Lover, The Books Buzz, Books Equal Awesomeness and The Daily Prophecy. I've talked to so many bloggers, including the owners of the one's I've mentioned and they've all been nothing but kind! :)



I think bookmarks and cover plates would be my favorite bookish merchandise! I have tons of bookmarks and only a few bookplates. A few of them are which my mom designed for some authors which is pretty wicked! For a bookish site, it would definitely be...


Who doesn't love those amazing sells they have?! 






So there you have it! Five things that make me want to high five someone. ;) What are your high fives? Let me know in the comments below and feel free to post your links to this challenge! 


Happy reading!


2 comments :

  1. There are more than 20 HomeCourt stores globally since adidas factory outlet the concept was first rolled out in 2014. Is there anything worth discussing in sneaker culture right now than the adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, Kanye West's first signature sneaker with the brand? Not really. adidas store The Grammys happened last night and the world got a chance to see Kanye wear the sneakers on one of the biggest stages. Today, adidas decided to follow up the evening's success by putting the sneaker everyone is talking adidas originals online about on display in its flagship New York City store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. up and down happily yelling, and then my sister joined in...and then my cat meow, demanding for food. Visit Here

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!