Feb 22, 2015

2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Book Snapshots Mini Challenge #4!

Happy Sunday!


Today has been such a warm, relaxing day. I'm going to get a little writing and reading time in, finish up this awesome event and then for tonight, eat some fish and Mac & Cheese! Sounds absolutely delicious!

I was very excited to see this challenge in the schedule, and I managed to take a few shots of my favorite books, bookshelves, and where I work! Let's take a look, shall we?






This is where all my ideas come to life! Yes...I do have a minion and a penguin. So what? It's cute!

I picked up the little bunny last Easter because I thought it was so cute! It actually lights up in all sorts of  colors which I love.

The blue doll is a dolphin. I received it as a gift from someone and I thought it would be cute on the books.

Last but not least, I have Noah the Frog. Yes, I named him Noah. ;$




A few weekends ago, my dad and I spent about an hour and a half making two bookshelves for my desk. 

I had asked if he had any ideas to help me organize the books and he came up with that idea. (Thank you, Dad! :D ) 

This bookshelf is for my big books and the top has about three big ones and four small ones.



(Just casually ignore my computer wires, haha!) 

Above my books is where I keep all of my bookmarks, and my rack cards. 

This bookshelf is mainly for my small books. They are lined in from bigger to smaller. 

As you can tell, I''m a huge Nora Robert's fan! ;)


















Doesn't this picture look so pretty? I'm definitely thinking about making a Book-Stagram. (Instagram)

I can't stop staring at it, it's so pretty!















I've always loved the story of Alice in Wonderland, and receiving the book for my birthday made me such a happy girl! I loved reading it and re-reading it. It's just a book that captivates you, you know? 

I also love Sunburn by R.L.Stine! I couldn't put that book down and finished it in less than 45 minutes. 

I'm hoping to collect the rest of the books from the Fear Street series. 









I love reading mermaid books or anything with Greek Mythology so I had to pick this one up at the library! Mermaids and a kickass rack card..what more can you ask for? ;)















Now these two books have to be my favorite ones in my bookshelf. Anyone who loves contemporary, humorous books need to pick these two up!

The first book in the Gallagher Girl series is something girls of any age will love.

Awkward is exactly what it means. It's awkward and will make you laugh and grimace at the same time!










So there you have it! A look into where I work and where I keep my lovely books! Let me know what you think in the comments below and feel free to link your posts to this challenge!


Happy reading!


3 comments :

  1. I loved seeing your workspace, and I love that you actually HAVE a workspace. I usually just blog on my couch or my bed ;) And it was fun to see your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Oh gosh, there are times that I do wish I had my own laptop just so I can lay in bed or on the couch. :) So glad you liked seeing my books. I think people who come visit us and see that are surprised at my collection! :$

      Delete
  2. The adidas HomeCourt brings to life adidas' proud and authentic Salomon Speedcross 3 Pas Cher sports heritage with a wide range of unique products combined with interactive activities for shoppers. One of the main features of the chaussure salomon pas cher Barcelona store is a dedicated Leo Messi mini-museum including replicas of his four FIFA World Player of the Year Awards, special editions of the adizero f50 Messi, soldes salomon chaussure and his match shirt from the 2014 FIFA World Cup Final.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!