Feb 21, 2015

2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Book Spine Poetry Mini Challenge!

Happy Saturday!

I'm so excited to do this challenge! I literally took my entire shelf apart (along with my mom's) and tried to make a poem out of a few books. Scroll down to see what I created. ;)







Hey, Good Looking,
Love Bleeds,
A Perfect Storm.



Stalking Susan
Across the Universe;
Confession of a Small Town Girl.


Awkward,
Christmas Letters



So there you have it! My bookish poem! I know they weren't long ones, but at least they make sense! :)  Don't forget to leave a comment below with your links to this challenge!

Happy reading!


2 comments :

  1. Oh wow, this must've been a pretty hard challenge to complete! I know I want to experiment and try it now, but I am not sure I would've been able to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually wasn't. I just took all my books, used a title and tried to see what else fit. I'd love to see what you come up with though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!