Jan 12, 2015

I'm Participating in the 2015 Discussion Challenge!

Happy Monday!



I'm so happy I came across this! I've been thinking about doing discussion posts that were book related and sometimes not. But, I feel as if it's gonna be hard. I still want to accomplish this! This challenge is hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight

You can sign up right HERE!

My goal is to be a 1-12 – Discussion Dabbler. I'm quite excited to start and I can't wait to see what I, and everyone else comes up with!

What do you guys think? Will you be joining in? What discussion posts would you like to see me talk about? Let me know in the comments below! 


Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!