Dec 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from Sassy & Dangerous!

Happy Thursday! 



                                                       Hello my fellow bookworms! 



Can you believe it? I can't! The year just flies by so fast..  I've already finished my Christmas wrapping and now, I'm just going to sit back, read, eat turkey and enjoy my two day break from school. :) It literally feels like a Sunday, but it's not. Weird, haha! 

This is also my blog's first Christmas! WOOHOO! *happy dance* I'm going to be sad when I have to take the Santa hat off of Sassy though! Yes..I've called the girl in my banner, Sassy. Why? Because I can! :D 

To be honest, I don't want much for Christmas. I just want the person reading this to be healthy, happy, and loved! Wishing you happiness, love and books! 






4 comments :

  1. This is also my blog's first Christmas. I'm really excited to be celebrating with the rest of the blogging community since I've never really had a family to celebrate it with. Love your adorable blog, and here's to a good new year! I'll see you around then :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that. You have the blogging community now though! :) I love yours too! Especially how you decorated it all Chrismassy! Happy holidays! :)

      Delete
  2. Talina! I haven't stopped by your blog in sooo long ! This is my blog's first christmas as well, and wow does the time fly. I remember just 5 months ago I had no clue as to what I was doing in this community, now I feel right at home. I hope you're enjoying your holidays as much as I am. Merry Christmas girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool sharing the holiday with the blogging community, isn't it? Haha, that's exactly how I feel too! I'm glad you are enjoying your holidays! Have a safe, wonderful day and I'll talk to you soon! :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!