Nov 18, 2014

Travel Sassy Style!

Happy Tuesday!



Wow, it's gotten cold here! I'm drinking some hot coco and listening to some Christmas music while writing this. I know it's a little bit early, but who doesn't love Christmas music? 

It's Tuesday and I always try my best to write about non bookish topics, and today's topic is about traveling :)

Also, I just want to say that I will be catching up on three posts of the BookBlogWrimo challenge. I'm sorry I'm slightly behind,  but tomorrow I will have all three posted! 



The only place I've ever traveled would be four hours and that was to Guadalajara. Even though we were they mainly for my dad's work, I still enjoyed being there. I loved seeing new things, walking around in the mall or doing something new. 

As I grew older, I wanted to travel to other places. I wanted to travel to Switzerland, Paris, London, and so many other places. 


You can also view my traveling board at my Pinterest account!  




                                            Visit Sassy&Dangerous's profile on Pinterest.







                         London, England                                                            New York City

   

             Schloss Drachenburg, Germany                                          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil



Aren't these places beautiful?! These are the places I would love to visit the most. I want to meet new people, do new things, and just have fun while I'm young. 

Part of me wants to take a year off before I go to college, but the other part of me is saying I should just finish it all up, and once I have a successful career, then I can go traveling. But then there's work, the money, transportation, and everything else. 

What about you guys? Do you have a dream for traveling? Let me know in the comments below and where you want to travel!


Happy reading!




2 comments :

  1. I would love to go to Rio, Paris, and London! I've been to New York and it was cool to see all the really tall, pretty buildings and all the antique street/buildings they've kept! Nice post!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you've been! I bet it's wonderful when it snows! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!