Nov 30, 2014

Novermber 2014 Wrap Up!

Happy Sunday!


It's that time of the year again when it starts to get chillier and the hot coco starts coming out. It's also that time of year again when the Christmas tree get set up and everyone is bustling to buy their gifts.

The year always goes by so quickly, it's sometimes surprising!

I can't believe I've written five posts today! I'm on a roll here! ;)





                                                           Books I've Reviewed

                                                   Lobo's Howliday by C.L.Murphy 
                                                 
                                                      Darker Days by Jus Accardo

                                                        Taste Test by Kelly Fiore

                                        Fearless Joe Dearborne by Lisa Whitney Mitchell 




                                                                     Book Blitzes


                                         Eleventh Elementum by J.L. Bond and Val Richards

                                                     Release Book Blitz - Gears of Brass!

                                                         The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel

                                                     The Expatriates by Corinne O’Flynn

                                        Escape from the Witchwood Hollow by Jordan Elizabeth



                                                                         My Designs

                                    Creating A Blog Template - The Frustrations + Free Wallpaper!

                                                  Christmas Tree & Kick Ass Poster Design!
               
                                                   Comic Design for Sassy & Dangerous!






I'm not going to include my BookBlogWrimo challenge because that will be way too many. I will probably create a page for it though. I don't know yet.. Can't wait for December to roll around! What about you guys? Are you excited? Let me know in the comments below! :) 


Happy reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!