Creating A Blog Template - The Frustrations + Free Wallpaper!

Happy Friday!


I just know today is going to be a very LONG and frustrating day for me once my school and workout are done with. After dinner, I will be sitting down in front of my computer, staring at a long butt tutorial on how to design my own custom template for blogger.

Now, for people who know me, know that I tend to get frustrated easily. The minute I saw that tutorial, I knew ish was going to hit the fan. But, I am going to dive in head first and conquer this. Being a semi good designer in Photoshop, it won't be as difficult. Plus, it has photos. Thank the lord..

I already have what I want planned, now I just got to get it designed. I'm planning to open cooking blog and I'm REALLY excited to share it with you guys! I'm also in the process of opening up a designer website for authors and bloggers. I'll keep you up posted about that soon. ;)

As you can tell, with school, workouts/martial arts, this blog, and the process of creating my two other ones, it's going to be a fun ride!

To make your day a little brighter, here is a cute little wallpaper I designed. Let me know what you guys think!







Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams