Nov 28, 2014

Christmas Tree & Kick Ass Poster Design!

Happy Friday!


A few blog posts ago, I said our Christmas tree would get here around December 4th because that is what the website said. It got here today! I was so excited and I literally begged my brothers if we could decorate it, since my parents said we all had to agree on setting it up.

It's a small tree, since we live in an apartment so lots of jokes were cracked because of the size. I could care less on the size. It still looks pretty and my family agrees as well. I'll try and have pictures up soon!


It took me an entire night to finish this design, but I finally finished it! I'm thinking of making something similar for a pre-made cover..I don't know, what do you guys think?



Let me know what you guys think in the comments below! :) 


Happy reading! 





10 comments :

  1. Wow! Talina, that's amazing. Love the design. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really like it- the design is great. How did you make it so pretty?

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you're talking about the fire design or my new blog design, haha. If it's the blog design, then it was just a lot of patience! I find it quite easy to work my way around Photoshop. :) If you're talking about my fire girl, it's also patience! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well really, both. They're great! So do you use adobe photoshop?

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. The free version? Do you have any recommendations? My blog doesn't have a button yet, and I'm looking for good software to use, free or not free.

      Delete
    3. Actually, my computer just came with it! It's quite awesome, haha. :) Well, if you'd like, I could make you one? You can send me an e-mail and we can negotiate something. :) I'd be happy to help!

      Delete
    4. Oh really? That would be amazing! I'd definitely credit you- thanks so much! Have to go now, be back later: email me @ zixuan.zeng@gmail.com

      Thanks again! :D

      Delete
    5. Alright, can't wait to hear from you!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!