BookBlogWrimo Day 9 - #MyBloggingWorkflow!

Happy Sunday!

After a little bit of cleaning today, I am finally able to relax and get to work on a few things that I need to get done. One of them being this challenge and I have to write a review for a book I had finished reading not too long ago.

At the moment, Lilo & Stich is playing on the big screen and I just wish there was a third movie! Here's today's blog post for the BookBlogWrimo challenge!






Let's start with reviews. When I have to write a review, I usually go to the Goodreads page of that book and just scroll through with what everyone else is saying. It lets my mind flow with what I thought about the book and it definitely helps a lot for me.

But, I don't do that with every review. A few of them being Phantom's Dance, Iced Chiffon and Going Down in Flames. After reading those books, I instantly went to work on writing my review and one of my absolute favorite ones would have to be the Phantom's Dance. I completely rocked that one. ;)



Now for my blog playlist. Music is my go to for inspiration. I tend to lean more towards the fast paced music to get my mind flowing. But, when I just want to focus, I put on soft music like Ed Sheeran or Kip Moore. Sometimes it will just be piano music.  A few songs that I listen to are:

Daddy Yankee - El Amente

Pitbull & Ke$sha - Timber

Kimp Moore - Mary Was the Marying Kind

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

What about you guys? What gets you in the blog flow? Let me know in the comments!

Happy reading!



1 comment

  1. I like the idea of a playlist! Timber and Give Me Love are awesome songs as well <3 I don't usually check others reviews, but that seems like something cool to do. I will try it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams