BookBlogWrimo Day 8 - My Blogging Toolkit!

Happy Saturday..again!


I'm back! Did you miss me? ;) Today has been such a great day. Got to get out of the house a bit, had a great time with my sister and parents, came home and did a kick butt workout and now I'm watching Dracula while writing a review.

So far, I have to read five books and post a review by a certain date. I'm going to be quite busy during the holidays!

But, here is today's BookBlogWrimo challenge!







A month ago, I spent half my night trying to find the perfect blog calendar. The dates that I needed to have a book reviewed, book blitzes and all that jazz. After about an hour and a half, I found  the ONE. 



I found this to be simple and something I could manage. I ended up printing out four and then I printed out another one but instead, it was for blog ideas. I also ended up using all the ink in the printer. Sorry Mom and Dad! You can download the calendar and blog ideas HERE. :)



In one of my other BookBlogWrimo post's, I mentioned that I sometimes use my notebook to write a blog post if I just want to be away from the computer or go and write in my room. A notebook to me..I don't know how I could live without it. I ALWAYS have to have a paper and pen near by or I will go crazy. My notebook has helped me a lot with my blog and it is currently helping me out right now as I try to write up a Christmas blog hop. :) 



What about you guys? What do you use to help you blog? Let me know in the comments below! :)


Happy reading! 




4 comments

  1. I also use my notebook to write posts! Or at least notes on a book I finished if I can't write the review right away but I don't want to forget anything.

    Here's mine! http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/bookblogwrimo-your-blogging-toolkit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, great minds think alike! ;D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love my calendar as well! It tells me when what post is supposed to go up and all. I also really love my book reading system and to read shelf because it helps me find out whatever is going to be read next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely very useful :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams