BookBlogWrimo Day 7 - #FlashbackFriday - Blog's First Design

Happy Saturday!


Okay so, this post was meant to be posted yesterday,  but I had my hands full with my hair. Literally. I was busy all night last night straightening it for today, and also reading a book that I need to review soon. But, I'm keeping to my word and posting as much of this challenge as possible!






Ooh, this post is going to be fun! 






This was my first ever template for Sassy & Dangerous. This was the only one I could find that I really liked. Except the little strip on the top and that stupid twitter bird. I can't quite remember if I was able to take it off or not. 

After a while, I decided I hated it and I wanted to change things up. Which brings me to the template I have now. :) Soon, I will be designing my own template which I hope turns out well. *crosses fingers*

What about you guys? Have you changed up your template recently? Or do you like the one you have now? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!




2 comments

  1. I am glad you changed it up! Although I do like it I think the red would be a little bit too much. These colours are much easier on the eyes ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I changed it too! I'm thinking of designing my own template. Let's see how that goes!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams