BookBlogWrimo Day 4 - Why I Blog!

Happy Tuesday!

I just finished cooking up some delicious smelling cupcakes! I probably won't be able to take some pictures because of how dark it's gotten here already, but, next time I make them, I'll be posting some pictures!

So many things are on my to-do list right now. With school, it's alright. I'm doing pretty great, except for English (language). It's kinda crazy because, I'm a writer. Hello, I'm supposed to know these things. *facepalm* I also have about four books I have to read and review, so that'll be fun! :)







I've always loved writing. Whether it be poems, songs, or stories. I enjoyed seeing a blank sheet of paper or a blank Microsoft Word Document and feeling it up with words after words. Being able to create a blog and express my own opinion, it not only helps me with my writing, but it also lets me join in on the fun with people with the same interests as me: books and blogging.

Even though I've only been blogging for a short time, it feels like it's been so much longer. I feel as if my blog is my baby and I can't get enough of it.

I've mentioned this in my first BookBlogWrimo post which you can find here, but when I created my blog, I was quite nervous. I didn't know where to start, what to write, how to design my blog, etc. 

But I got the hang of it all. I stopped caring about the negative things people might think of my blog, or how they might react if I said something about a favorite book they liked. 

To me, my blog is like my little corner. Where my thoughts and feelings are just splattered onto my blog for the world to see, which sometimes scares me. Even though I sometimes have to juggle it between school and martial arts, I'm loving it. 

What about you guys? Why do you like to blog? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Happy reading!



3 comments

  1. I blog because there isn't really a reading community where I live and I like to talk books with people and read others' opinions. I feel like blogs help us connect in ways that wouldn't be available otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I guess my blog is my own little corner too! I don't really worry about what I write - I just try to be myself and if people don't like it, there's a gigantic internet and world with tons of other people in it!

    Here's mine! http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/bookblogwrimo-why-you-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you think of your blog as your own corner. People need that! Mine is my baby and I can't imagine abandoning it or leaving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams