Nov 30, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 29 - The Future of My Blog!

Happy Sunday!



I've got so much to do today and so little time! Yesterday, we got to set up the Christmas lights on the balcony and it looks so pretty!

Our neighbors beside us have a little girl and the minute she saw them go on, she got excited and dragged out her mom to see them too! It's quite nice to see something so small make someone happy, isn't it?



#1. Blog More: When I first started blogging, I was a little slow with my blogs. I didn't quite know what I wanted to write and I was still trying to get the hang of book reviewing. 

Over the past few months, I've been doing book blitzes, giveaways, and even book reviews, but I want to expand on my posts; even if the posts aren't bookish, but about my designing, or my upcoming cooking blog. 

#2.  More book reviews!: I've recently started to join in on the request for review wagon and I have a few books that need to be read by a certain deadline. I love expressing my opinion on things and book reviews are an amazing thing to do that with. I want to kick off 2015 with tons of reviews and I know I will. ;) 

#3. Open up my design shop: I've been designing a lot of things the past couple of weeks, (psst! which are also for authors and bloggers) for my online shop for Sassy & Dangerous, and I'm hoping it will be open by the start of the new year! 

#4. Try and be more organized: I'm an alright person when it comes to organizing. I like to keep things cute and clean, but some days..that just doesn't happen. Opps! 


What about you guys?  Do you have a blog? What do you hope to see for yourself in the future? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!