Nov 30, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 28 - Book Pet Peeves!

Happy Sunday!


My god, my legs feel like they are about to fall off! They are so sore from Friday's martial arts practice. *whimpers* Why me? Whyyy?!

Here is day 28 of this challenge! :)




For me, I can't leave a book unread. I might get bored of it, read another book and then come back and finish that book. Here are some of the things that make me want to move onto another book!



#1. Annoying characters: I've read a few books that just make me want to pull my hair out and scream because of the characters. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Pretty Little Liars, Darker Days, and so many more. It irks me to read about a whiny, and annoying character and sometimes I just have to put that book down and move onto something else. 

#2. Bad grammar: I've come across a few books that have such a great plot, good characters and great writing style. But the grammar? I'll be giving you a big fat no once I finish with the book. It's annoying to read a book and all it has is awful grammar. No thanks..

#3. Drama & the oh forsaken cliches: I'll admit, I like a book with drama here and there, but there is a fine line between little drama and too much drama. The author needs to know when to come out with a big bang, and when not to. 

Some cliches tend to get annoying for me. Example A? "Oh I hate him, but I love him." "Kick ass girl and doesn't need anyone in my life..but that one hot guy right there."


What about you guys?  What are your bookish pet peeves? Let me know in the comments below! 


Happy reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!