Nov 26, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 27 - Authors I'm Thankful For!

Happy Wednesday!


And here is today's post!




So many authors to be thankful for! Okay, I'm just going to list six because if I keep going past ten, I may never stop. 

1. Jus Accardo
2. Kelly Fiore
3. Ally Carter
4. Helene Boudreau 
5. Samantha Mackintosh
6. Tera Lynn Childs


I love these author's books and I would definitely recommend that you pick up their books! 


What about you guys?  What authors are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!




2 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of any of these authors, so I will definitely have to go and check them out now! Especially as they are favourites ^^

    Check out my review: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/11/saving-grace-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I just finished reading Jus Accardo's book, Darker Days and it was a good one! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!