Nov 24, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 24 - Reading Cave Fantasies!

Happy Monday!


Oh my god, my legs, hand and butt are freezing! It hasn't been this cold here in Mexico for a longgg time!

But now that I had warm hot chocolate and I am watching The Originals, I feel a little bit better!






Not too long ago, I created a Pinterest account and I spent an entire hour and a half on it, just looking at book quotes, food, and book hideouts. I loved seeing pictures of the beach or by a fireplace; a perfect place to get a good book and read. 




After watching Beauty and the Beast for the first time, I wanted to be Belle and have that huge library. Once I build my own house, I will be having one of those!

What about you guys? What is your perfect reading spot? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!



2 comments :

  1. Wow, those look awesome, Talina! I wish to have a library in my house one day too. Let's hope we can fulfill our fantasies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divya! I'm glad you like them! I hope we can too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!