Nov 23, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 23 - Book Boyfriend Criteria!

Happy Sunday!


Here is today's post for the challenge! :)





Ooh! Book boyfriend time! 



All the hormones... just look at those faces! As you can tell, I'm a fan of blue/green eyes. Who wouldn't be? 

My book boyfriend has to be a mixture of bad boy and sweet. Bad boy as in mysterious and dangerous, not the smoking kind..that's a huge turn off for me. 

With the sweet, I feel as if he's got to have a romantic and humorous side. I need a guy that can make me laugh and say "aww" at the same time. 

Also, he's got to be at least 5 inches taller than me. I'm 5'2 so he would be 5'7. Ah..perfect height!

Personality wise, I like my book boyfriends to be smart, funny, caring, treating people with respect (men and women), and sometimes a little smart assy. Like me! *snickers* That also goes for what I look for in real life.

What about you guys? How do you picture your book boyfriends?  Tall, dark and mysterious? Or charming and romantic? Let me know in the comments below! 


Happy reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!