Nov 23, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 22 - #ShowMeYourShelves!

Happy Sunday!


Here is the post for day 22 in the BookBlogWrimo challenge!




Hmm...I actually don't have a bookshelf of my own! Some of my books are placed in the one that holds mine and my siblings school books. I do have a few books on my desk though. Since it's night time where I am, it's hard to take pictures because of the quality, but tomorrow I'll take a picture. :) Sorry this was a short post. But I still wanted to post something!

What about you guys? Do you have a big book shelf or small? What about in your Kindle? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!



1 comment :

  1. Oh, it's shame you don't have one! I have a bookshelf, but I am very iffy about it. I only like putting books I have read on there, so the ones I haven't are in a pile stacked in the corner of my room. That pile grows all the time xD I also have a huge one on my kindle... it currently tells me to delete some or put them on the cloud because I have no more storage space left ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!