BookBlogWrimo Day 21 - #FlashbackFriday – My First Reviews!

Happy Friday!


Okay, I've finally caught up!




A few of my first reviews are:


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I say this with all due respect to the author. But..I hated that book. If you read it or have read it, you'll see I didn't even give it a rating. Worst books of the year for me! 

Going Down in Flames by Chris Cannon - I gave this book five stars and it certainly deserved it! I enjoyed the paranormal aspect to it and how the author detailed everything out. It was a good read and I hope you end up reading/liking my review and maybe picking up the book! 

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - First off, I love the show. I ADORE that show. But this book? What?! I didn't quite remember the entire book when I first read it seeing as though I was a bit younger, but when I read it again, I was just bored! I wanted to feel a thrill of excitement as I do with the show. But the book didn't give me that, which I was disappointed about. 


What about you guys? Are there any bloggers out there remembering their first reviews? Put a link to one of your first reviews in the comments below and I'll go and check them out!


Happy reading!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams