Nov 21, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 20 - #TBT – Best Books of 2014!

Happy Friday!


I could be watching The Vampire Diaries right now. But no, I have to be dumb and say "Oh, I'll do this tomorrow." Want to know what I'm thinking right now?  "Use your noggin, cause common sense is knockin!" As you can tell, my noggin is ignoring the knockin!

















All of these books I've read this year and I have absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't already! 

What about you guys? What are your favorite books you've read this year? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!




2 comments :

  1. Yay! I like how you've really worked at getting these done and haven't shoved them off to the side! I really need to read the book by Beth Revis and also Gallagher Girls. I have received another of Beth Revis's books for review called the Body Electric, and the premise sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I haven't shoved this aside. It's not healthy to procrastinate, haha. I have to start reading Beth's new book as well. It does sound interesting!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!