Nov 21, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 19 - #WaitingOnWednesday – My TBR Books!

Happy Friday..again!


Are you getting sick of me yet? No? Excellent. ;) I should not procrastinate this and go off watching Chicago PD. Here we go!




Hmm..I have over 532 books in my TBR list. Let's see which ones I choose, shall we? 

If you click the title, you will be directed to the Goodreads page of the book. :)



Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee - Can I just say how much I love this cover? I want to buy it so much it's killing me. I put it in my TBR list because the blurb just drew me in. I loved how unique it was and I told myself I had to buy a copy and read it. And I will..soon.

Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton - Not too long ago, I won an e-book copy of this for a giveaway. I've been meaning to read it for awhile now, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Hopefully I will soon! 

Abandon by Meg Cabot - I've never read a book of Meg Cabot's before, but I have seen the Princess Diaries movies. Which reminds me, I also need to read the books as well! The cover drew me in first and then when I read the blurb, my mouse hovered over that pretty little 'to read' button. After I finish reading a few books that I need to have reviewed, this book will be in my hands!

Blonde Ops by Charlotte Bennardo &  Natalie Zaman - This book has been on my TBR list for a little while, but I recently just bought it. I love the cover and I also love a cozy YA contemporary. After reading the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter, I've been trying to find a few books with spy thriller in it and I came across this one. I can't wait to get on my hands on this one as well! 


What about you guys?  What are a few books that you're dying to read from your TBR list? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!





2 comments :

  1. Nice list! I have read a lot of Meg Cabot's books as a young teenager and I remember loving them all, even though Abandon is one of her later ones which I didn't get around to. I hope to read it in the future! I did read Tortured Souls but sadly I didn't like it much... I hope it's one you enjoy more than I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks that you didn't like Tortured Souls! I'm going to start reading it soon and hopefully I'll end up liking. Argh, now I really want to read Meg Cabot's books! My fingers are itching to press that buy button, haha!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!