Nov 21, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 18 - My Favorite Subgenres!

Happy Friday!

Hey again!

Just as I am writing this, a beautiful show case of fireworks start just outside in front of my balcony. It was gorgeous!

Here is day 18 for the BookBlogWrimo challenge!



In the YA Romance category, I definitely love a book that will make me laugh. It's usually the guy characters that can make me laugh, but sometimes it can also be the girls. For me, humor is a must, book related or not. Adding that little spice to a book, makes it even better for me.

Paranormal romance. Whenever I pick up a paranormal romance, the main characters always bicker and in the end they are madly in love with each other. And even though I shake my head and wonder why these two can't  just kiss and make up, I still love reading those types of books!

Last but not least, I love contemporary romance. My favorite one would have to be Debbie Macomber's The Christmas Basket. I finished reading it not too long ago and I loved it! Which reminds me..I gotta get to writing a review for it!


What about you guys?  What are you favorite sub genres? Let me know in the comments below! 

Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!