Nov 21, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 17 - My Favorite Book Tropes!

Happy Friday!


Well, it's been somewhat of a slow, tiring week. My cramps have been killing me and every morning it feels like it's gotten colder. Can't a girl just enjoy some sun once in awhile?

Remember a few blog posts ago, I wrote about trying to find a cooking template for my cooking website? I found it! And I LOVE IT! When I first found it, I thought it was only for Wordpress. But, then I looked more into it and I found out that I could download it for Blogger! Now all I have to do is re-design it a bit and I'm good to go! :)

Here is the very late post for Day 17!




Hmm.. my favorite cliche's? Oh boy this post is going to be short. I don't have a lot of favorite cliches, to be honest. 

A few of them would be the typical 'I hate you..but then I love you' between the main characters, and the typical bad ass girl that doesn't take bull from anyone. 


I hate that this post is soo short! But, five more are coming your way so I guess that makes up for it! ;) 

What about you guys?  What is your favorite cliche? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!