Nov 16, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 16 - Least Favorite Book Blogging Things!

Happy Sunday!


Here is today's post for this challenge! :)




Appearance. My least favorite thing of blogging would have to be finding a good template or header. I am currently teaching myself on how to make my own template because I hate how I find this AMAZING blogger or Wordpress template, yet there is one thing I hate about it and yet I can't take it off. It irks the frick out of me!

To be honest, I really don't have a lot of things that I hate or dislike about blogging. Maybe I'll have a different opinion once I'm into a year of blogging! 

What about you guys? Do you have a least favorite thing about blogging? Let me know in the comments below!


Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!