Nov 16, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 15 - My Favorite Book Blogging Things!

Happy Sunday!


I know this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I had a bowling match I had to win. ;)






Hmm.. well, my blog is like my diary to me. So, my favorite thing would be expressing my opinion. Putting up my graphic designs, find more books to add into my already huge TBR list and getting to know other book lovers. 

Being in Mexico, it's really, really hard to find friends or people to talk about books and anything bookish, but I feel like my blog is my friend. Hell, it's my baby. I love it so much and I'm glad I decided to create one. 

I've already met some other great bloggers, Erin at the Hardcover Lover, Tikaa at Fangirl Confessions and Rose over at Paranormal Book Reviews.  :)

Another thing I love about blogging would be getting to connect with some awesome authors! Do you know how much I fan girl over some authors? You have no idea. 

My inner fan girl ripped out of me last weekend because I got to talk to one of my favorite authors on e-mail. I bet you're curious to know what I'm up to.. ;) You'll just have to wait and see! 


What about you guys? What is your favorite thing about blogging? Let me know in the comments below! 


Happy reading!





2 comments :

  1. Yes! Those are some awesome things about blogging! My TBR list is huge and ever grown, but I am addicted to adding more reads (why do authors publish so many potentially good reads?) and also commenting on others blogs! I love reading about books and sharing opinions too <3 And seeing as you live internationally it's nice to meet someone who uses their blog to channel their book love as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sometimes TBR lists can be a pain! So many books to read, so little time! I also love commenting back or commenting on other's blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!