Nov 14, 2014

BookBlogWrimo Day 14 - My Rating System!

Happy Friday!


Here is today's post for the BookBlogWrimo challenge! :) Finally caught up! I've been so busy with school and trying to design a few things for my Etsy shop, it's been a long week!




Just recently I've added a rating system into my page called Review Policy. I added that a few weeks ago because I wanted to start getting into reviewing. I already have a lot on my plate, but I'm liking it so far. :) 


Just as the rating system works, it all depends on the book. If I liked it, I will give it how many stars I think it deserves. Sometimes I won't even give any stars. 


5 Stars: I freaking LOVED your book and you will always stay on my shelf, and I will talk about it with everyone I know.

4 Stars: Your book was amazing! I would probably read it again a few times and recommend it to anyone.

3 Stars: Your book was alright. I didn't hate it nor did I like it.

2 Stars: I disliked your book, and I probably won't ever read it again.

1 Stars: Terrible disappointed with the book, and I would give it up for donation at my library.


What about you guys? Do you have a rating system or policy? Let me know in the comments below! :)


Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!