BookBlogWrimo Day 10 - Meme's I Meme!

Happy Monday!

I've already made it into week two of this challenge and so far, I'm loving it! When I first came across it, I thought it really would be a challenge, but it's not. It takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to write a post up and press that gorgeous little orange 'publish' button!





Ooohh, #ManCandyMonday..now that one is a good one! When I first started blogging, I saw that everyone had a meme for every day, and there's nothing wrong with that. But to me, I didn't want to follow the crowd. I wanted to make my blog unique and something new.

On Monday, I sometimes do a What Are You Reading meme, or I post about a book or a review.

On Tuesdays, I do a non book related topic, whether it be about food, beauty tips, designing or whatever comes to mind.

On Wednesdays, I will sometimes do a Waiting on Wednesday post. But, it only depends on when I posted my last post. If I don't have anything else to post, I will just do a WOW post.

I don't really have a meme for Thursday though. I bet he feels left out! It usually will be a book blitz or a review that I post on that day.

For Friday, I sometimes do a Keen Cover Friday, but it's been awhile since I've done one of those.

For Saturday, I created my own book meme called Books, Coffee, & Hotties..Oh My! The name just hit me when I was working out and just stood there for a full on five minutes, thinking of what I would post or do. Finally, I decided on posting recipe with coffee, a book that I loved or am loving, and a hottie I just loved to stare at!

On Sunday, I really don't have a meme that I post. Like some of the other ones, I just post what I need to post such as a review or a blitz.

Since I can't say my meme is my favorite..oh psh, yeah right, I can! ;) What about you guys? What is your favorite meme? Do you have a meme of your own? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams