Nov 16, 2014

Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards! - Vote for Sassy & Dangerous!

Happy Sunday!


Oh my god, it's finally here!



The voting started yesterday on November 15th and it will end on December 31st. I have been nominated for Best Young Adult Book Blog! It's pretty exciting to be apart of this and I would greatly appreciate your votes! Tweet about it, post it on Facebook, pin it, or whatever you want to do!

If you do vote for me, please, let me know in the comments below so I can give you a big thank you and a delicious cookie! Okay..maybe not a cookie, but I will thank you!

I also love helping out another fellow blogger so if you have your blog is participating, let me know in the comments below and I'd love to give it a vote! :)



                                                       You can vote HERE!


My blog is only five months old and I'm amazed at how much people actually like reading it. Thank you guys. I really appreciate the support. :) 



Now, I'm going to go jump around from all the happiness inside of me. Have a wonderful night/day! 


Happy reading!




2 comments :

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!