Oct 31, 2014

The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden Book Trailer Reveal!

Happy Friday & Halloween!

This year has gone by real quick! I hope everyone is having a spooky Halloween and enjoying bucket loads of candy!

Today I'm finally going to make some cupcakes! Decorate it with some green and yellow frosting. Have no clue on how to make it scary though.

OH! Me and a 40 others will be starting our first day in the BookBlogWrimo TOMORROW! Come check it out it out HERE if you want to join us!

To make this day even more spooky, here is the book trailer reveal for Alys Arden's young adult paranormal book, The Casquette Girls!





Title: The Casquette Girls
Author: Alys Arden
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal, Romance
Release Date: October 31st, 2013
Publisher:  fortheARTofit
Buy Links: | Amazon | B&N |
Seven girls tied by time.
Five powers that bind.
One curse to lock the horror away.
One attic to keep the monsters at bay.
* * *
After the Storm of the Century rips apart New Orleans, Adele Le Moyne and her father are among the first to return to the city following the mandatory evacuation. Adele wants nothing more than for life to return to normal, but with the silent city resembling a mold-infested war zone, a parish-wide curfew, and mysterious new faces lurking in the abandoned French Quarter, normal will have to be redefined.

Events too unnatural – even for New Orleans – lead Adele to an attic that has been sealed for three hundred years, and the chaos she unleashes threatens not only her life but everyone she knows.

Caught suddenly in a hurricane of eighteenth-century myths and monsters, Adele must quickly untangle a web of magic that links the climbing murder rate back to her own ancestors. But who can you trust in a city where everyone has a secret, and where keeping them can be a matter of life and death – unless, that is, you’re immortal.







             


I am in love with this trailer! I couldn't tear my eyes away and I can't wait to pick up my copy and start reading this! What do you guys think of Alys Arden's book trailer? Let me know in the comments below! :)




Alys Arden grew up in the Vieux Carré, cut her teeth on the streets of New York, and has worked all around the world since. She still plans to run away with the circus one day.










Connect with Alys Arden!





Happy reading and I hope you guys have a great Halloween! 





4 comments :

  1. I love the trailer! I was lucky enough to read this and fell in love with her writing. I live near New Orleans and I must say she knows her city. It's a fascinating tale and I cannot wait for her next book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailer is quite awesome, isn't it? I've been wanting to read this book for a while but I have so many other's that I have to read! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adored this book and the trailer. It was a wonderfully spooky read :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :) Now I really need to start reading this!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!