Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

Happy Friday!


Woohoo! I can finally say that I'm excited for today. No school tomorrow!



Another great reason why today is awesome? I just got nominated by Tikaa over at Fangirl Confessions! Thank you for the nomination Tikaa!





                                                          There are of course, a few rules.

                               1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.

                                                    2. Post the award's logo onto your blog.

                                              3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.

                                       4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.


So, let's get started, shall we? :)



1. What is your least favorite book at the moment?

It would have to be the Gossip Girl series. I don't even have the entire series, I only have the seventh and eighth. But when I read/skimmed through those two, I wanted to rip the pages out, set it on fire and just warm my feet.

2. What is ONE book you've read this year that is worth a re-read?

I think it would have to be the first book in the Mortal Instruments series. Mmm..Jace. Although, I didn't like actor for the movie. But I did like Alec ;)

3. If I asked you to recommend me any book of your choosing, what would it be?

Ooohh! Confession of a Small Town Girl by Christine Flynn, and the Regan Reilly Mysteries.

4. If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?

Oh man, this is tough. I could be a wizard, a spy, a grim reaper..so many. I think I would have to be...Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls. I've always wanted to be a butt kicking spy.

5. What's your favorite meal?

Lasagna all the way, baby!

6. Hardback, Paperback, or E-copy?

I would have to pick paperback and hardback. I'm okay with using my Kindle, but I always love having the print book.

7. Name 2 books you've given a negative review to this year. In ONE sentence tell me why.

1. Twilight - Because the author made the main character boring, bratty and selfish.

2. The Fault in Our Stars - Because those two love birds are the most annoying people on the book planet!

8. If I gave you a lighter and told you to set 3 books that you share a love/hate relationship with on fire. Which 3 would it be?

You've got to be kidding me.. 3 books?! I don't think I even have three books.


It would have to be the Twilight series. I want to burn them, and yet I don't.

Second one would be the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants series. It had its moments where I hated it and then I loved it.

I really don't have a third that I hated/loved..yet.


9. You're the main character in a New Adult novel. You move into a dorm/off-campus apartment and have a swoon worthy boy residing across the hall. You guys hit it off immediately and begin "lusting" for one another. What fictional character is he?

I'm pretty sure somewhere out there in this fine world, there is a book with Dwayne Johnson as a main character. It would be him.



10. If you could write your own memoir, what would the title be?

My  title would be.. “I Was Hoping You Wouldn’t Bring That Up". Yup. I can see it now. Bestselling book in 2015.




                                                             My Nominations! 

                                                   1. Maisha at Books Equal Awesomeness

                                                   2. Izzy at The Reading Izzy

                                                   3. Rose at Paranormal Book Reviews

                                                   4. Alex at The Books Buzz

                                                   5. Jennie at A Bookworm Called Jennie

                                                   6. Jazmen at This Girl Reads a Lot!

                                                   7. Leslie at Bibliophilekid

                                                   8. Morrighan at Elysian Fields

                                                   9. The Bookwhore Diaries

                                                  10. Sandee at Book Ramblings of a Whimsical Reader




                                                               My Questions!

1. What are three books you love and three books you hate?

2. Do you have a favorite book cover? If so, what?

3. Have you read a book that you wanted to re-write? If so, why?

4. In books, do you prefer the bad boy or the charming one?

5. If you could save only three things from a burning house, what would you pick?

6. What is your favorite movie and tv show?

7. What country would you love to visit?

8. Who is your favorite blogger/youtuber? (Doesn't have to be about books)

9. What are some of your hobbies?

10.  This one is important! Thor or Iron Man?





Thanks again Tikaa for nominating me! :) Have fun guys!



Happy reading!

24 comments

  1. Thanks again for the Nomination! Do I have to do anything else besides link to your post, nominate 10 bloggers, and notify them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) Nope, that's all you have to do! Can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete
  2. OMG your answers are so funny. I'm glad you linked the books to goodreads because I just added the Regan Reilly series to my TBR. Like I actually need to add anything else, lol. WARM YOUR FEET ! & I thought I was evil ! MMM, lasagna does sound pretty good right now. I love mine with a wholeeee lot of cheese. *drools* You know what we actually have alot in common. I also have such a love/hate relationship with Twilight. I do enjoy the movies because I can see my boo Robert, but Kristen is just a complete no lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the series as much I did! :) YES! Lots and lots and lotttsss of cheese. I love my pasta basically drowned in cheese, haha. We do, don't we? :) I love seeing Robert as well. After reading Eclipse, I'm wanting to watch the movie and just see him..and I'm going to try to ignore Kristen. *smiles*

      Delete
  3. Oh. I should have included Twilight in my books to burn, although I only read a few paragraphs so that wouldn't be fair. lol

    And I could also go for some lasagna. Just the mention of it makes my mouth water.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite dull in the beginning, wasn't it? Sometimes I just want to smack the characters with their own book. Oh god..lasagna...the cheese..the chewy pasta...I think I died and went to lasagna heaven.

      Delete
  4. Awe, thank you so much girl! I actually did this a while back, but thanks for thinking of me (:
    I totally agree with you about Jace. He's so yummy in the books, but the actor left something to be desired. I definitely didn't picture him like that.. at all. http://ufbooks.blogspot.com/2014/10/sisterhoodaward.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) Yeah, they should have cast a different actor. He was too skinny for my liking.

      Delete
  5. I know you just did a tag, but I tagged you for another tag XDD Sorry lolol.

    I tagged you for The Book Gif tag!! :D Here are the books I have listed for you to post gifs for:
    http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-gif-tag.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhh, sounds fun! Thank you! I'll get to it soon :)

      Delete
  6. Haha. Those are great answers Talina! And I can't wait to start answering your questions :)
    Thanks for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy! I can't wait to read them! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! :)
    Thanks for the nomination. Will be sure to post mine soon.

    Thanks so much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :) I can't wait to see your answers! :D

      Delete
  8. Thanks a lot for nominating me! It means a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read the mortal instruments series but since you say it's worth a reread I'll certainly add it to my TBR list!
    I completely agree with you about Twilight though! The first one was bearable but after that it was rubbish haha... At least they made the films better ;)
    And I love the gif of Dean omg please tell me you watch Supernatural?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You thought the first was bearable?! I truly hated the first one! I do love the third one though. Especially Edward. ;$ Haha, that I do agree on! Of course I watch Supernatural! Dean...Yum. ;P

      Delete
  10. Ooh I loved reading this post! It's a shame you didn't like the Twilight series because I love them <3 I didn't like the Fault in Our Stars either, though. Ooh and I have been meaning to read the Gallagher girls series for a while, I best go check out your review of it!

    Mortal Instruments <3 I love Alec and Magnus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams