It's Monday! What Are You Reading? + Digital Book Haul!

Happy Monday my lovelies!


Sigh, yet another Monday has come upon us. But fear not, I am here to brighten up your day!





Currently, I am reading a young adult contemporary book and so far, I'm loving it! It is..




Taste Test by Kelly Fiore! 
If you can grill it, smoke it, or fry it, Nora Henderson knows all about it. She’s been basting baby back ribs and pulling pork at her father’s barbeque joint since she was tall enough to reach the counter. When she’s accepted to Taste Test, a reality-television teen cooking competition, Nora can’t wait to leave her humble hometown behind, even if it means saying good-bye to her dad and her best friend, Billy.

Once she’s on set, run-ins with her high-society roommate and the maddeningly handsome—not to mention talented—son of a famous chef, Christian Van Lorten, mean Nora must work even harder to prove herself. But as mysterious accidents plague the kitchen arena, protecting her heart from one annoyingly charming fellow contestant in particular becomes the least of her concerns. Someone is conducting real-life eliminations, and if Nora doesn’t figure out who, she could be next to get chopped for good.



Wanting to be a chef myself, this book was basically calling my name! I find the cover so pretty and I love how it just pops out, you know? I'll definitely be reviewing this one, so stay tuned!






I was also able to pick up a few e-books that I've been dying to get. Here's just a few of them :)


                                             Blonde Ops                       The Ghost and the Goth




                                   Anna Dressed in Blood             The Girl in the Steel Corset


I can't wait to give all of them a read. Especially Blonde Ops; it has such a pretty cover, doesn't it? What about you guys? What are you reading this Monday? Leave a comment below telling me all about it! :)

Even though it's a little late in the day..



Also, I have a Pinterest account, so don't be shy in clicking that juicy little pin button. ;) Feel free to come by and check it out! Click HERE for the link!



Happy reading!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams