Oct 23, 2014

Free Cute Halloween Wallpaper Designed by Sassy & Dangerous!

Happy Thursday!


So, since it's almost Halloween, I decided to spice up my desk a little bit. By spice it up, I mean I only have two little ghosts on it and I used a little bit of gauze to wrap around on this painting above my desk, and then I created two little ghosts to go on either side of it. Oh yeah..I'm very creative.. Note the sarcasm.

I also re-organized my books by taking them out of my desk drawers and placing them on top of my desk. It looks somewhat a little better, but I'm hoping once I get my own room, I'll be able to have a bookshelf. *happy dance*

I do have a decent sized chalkboard that I want to hang up right beside my desk and I think it would look perfect. I'm wanting it to be like a vision board for me. Put things that will motivate me, my dreams, accomplishments, ect.

Now, I know a lot of you love Halloween like I do. So I decided to make a cute, fun wallpaper and share it with you guys!






                                                                         1920x1080

                                                                         1024x768
                                         
                                                                         1350x1000



If you guys like it, let me know! I always love hearing feedback :)

Also, don't forget to nominate Sassy & Dangerous Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards 2014 in the category Young Adult! Click HERE to nominate!


Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!