Oct 25, 2014

Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My! #2

Happy Saturday!

It is finally the weekend for me and I am soo pumped! *looks down* I really have nothing to do other than read. Ah, the many things you get to do while living in Mexico.

So, this morning, my mom calls me over and shows me this book. Want to know the name? Talina in the Tower. Do you know what the character likes? Reading, cooking and magic.

HOLY FREAKING BURRITOS. I think someone is stalking me..  I need to read this book pronto!







                                           This meme was created by Sassy & Dangerous.  

"Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My!"  is all about the title itself! We discuss a particular book we are crushing on, a coffee we just can't live without, and that one hot guy we just love to stare at! 





I've just finished up Taste Test by Kelly Fiore and now I'm about to read this one! The cover..wow. The minute I saw it, I just had to give it a shot. I'm super pumped and I can't wait read/review it!





                                                           To serve 8, you will need;

1 prepared 9" Chocolate Crumb Curst
8 oz of Semisweet chocolate chips, melted
2 8 oz Blocks of cream cheese at room temperature
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of regular granulated sugar
2tbsp of milk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of instant espresso powder
Chocolate chips, for topping

Process:

1) In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, both sugars, milk, espresso powder and vanilla extract. Whip with an a spatula or electric mixer for about two minutes. Add the melted chocolate and mix for another two minutes.

2) Pour into the crust and sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.


My family and I found this to be EXTREMELY rich so I would advise you take a small piece instead of a big one. :)




I'm pretty sure a majority of us have seen the Princess Diaries with Ann Hathaway and Chris Pine. And I'm pretty sure we have all fallen for Prince Nicholas. 

Those eyes though..holy Neptune. I absolutely loved him in the Princess Diaries movie and This Means War. Both of those movies have to be on my top ten favorite list.

What do you guys think of my hottie? Like or dislike? Let me know in the comments below! :) 


Feel free to use my meme on your blog anytime! It's always fun to see others participating! 


Happy reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!