Oct 18, 2014

Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My! #1

Happy Saturday!

Finally the weekend has started for me! My schoolwork is done, my workout is done and now I'm ready to relax and try to find something to watch. I'm really excited for today's post because this is my very own book meme! This meme will be posted on Saturdays, unless I have a scheduled book blitz date or something else.

About two weeks ago, I was just doing my workout and I literally stopped in the middle of it and tried to process what it would be about.

"Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My!" is all about the title itself! We discuss a particular book we are crushing on, a coffee we just can't live without, and that one hot guy we just love to stare at!

It'd be awesome if any wanted to use this meme on their blog, but please don't forget to credit and link back to mine! :) You can also use the picture design if you'd like, or create your own!




                                         This meme was created by Sassy & Dangerous.  

"Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My!"  is all about the title itself! We discuss a particular book we are        crushing on, a coffee we just can't live without, and that one hot guy we just love to stare at! 



Unfortunately, I'm reading this book slowly, but either way, I'm still LOVING IT! It is a funny, romantic, and cute read and I can not wait to review it!






To make two cups of this, you will need:

1. Two table spoons of your favorite ground coffee
2. Two or three tablespoons of chocolate syrup
3. One tablespoon of sugar
4. Two cups of ice
5. Whipped cream (optional)

Put all those ingredients together in a blender, blend it for about two or three minutes, depending on how chunky you want your ice, and tada! You then have a delicious chocolate cappuccino! 





Sigh...just look at that face. I am a HUGE Iron Man fan and I always will be! Not just because of his looks, that's a side bonus, but because he has a lot of talent and he just fits the role perfectly! Is anyone else loving my hottie? ;) 


Let me know what you guys think in the comments below and don't be shy in using my meme on your blog! It's always awesome to see other people joining in!


Happy reading!




4 comments :

  1. I just may have to try that coffee recipe. I usually only drink coffee with flavored creamer in it. I do like Robert Downing Jr. I can't wait for the next Avengers to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try this one. :) I love my coffee strong and this is what does it for me! I can't wait either! I still can't believe they are going to kill Captain America though...not the best way to go. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Robert Downing Jr. is amazing! I love all of Marvel's movies but the Iron Man ones are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! Girl, give me a freaking high five! *holds hand up*

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!