Oct 1, 2014

Book Blogs for the Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards 2014!

Happy first of October!


Oh my god, it's finally here. Time to bring out the the candy corn and the vampire teeth!

In Mexico, they don't celebrate Halloween, instead they celebrate Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead). This holiday focuses on the gatherings of family and friends to pray and remember their lost loved ones. They celebrate on the days of October 31st, November 1st, and November 2nd.

Last year for Halloween, my sister and I decided to do a skull make up costume because my parents think we are just to old to be out and about getting FREE candy. Psh, alright...



I saw this picture and I loved it, so I gave it shot. It was somewhat of a fail/success. Hopefully, I'll do it better this time around!  Will any of you be dressing up? If so, what are you going to wear? 


I was planning on writing a review on a book I just finished, but I just found out something exciting and I couldn't wait to tell you guys! 

Sassy & Dangerous was nominated for The Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards 2014 in the category of Best Young Adult! 




This award is such a fun way to find other awesome blogs, and also for exposure to our blog. 

If you like my blog and my cute humor, *bats eyelashes* it would mean the world if you nominate me for the Best Young Adult award. 

If you do, just leave me a comment saying you did. I also love helping out, so if you want me to nominate you, just let me know! 







                                                           NOMINATE HERE 

                                                                   RULES

Thank you and HAPPY READING! 









2 comments :

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!