Sep 26, 2014

Keen Cover Friday #2!

Happy Friday!



It's another great Friday to share beautiful book covers!  Does anyone here know about the site BookOutlet? No? Well, go check that amazing site out! I've already gotten two e-mails from their newsletter about 50% off on books. It's like the books are calling my name, and frick, I can no longer resist it! They have so many great deals on books! Let's just say, be ready for a big book haul coming up soon. ;)







                                                                 The first cover is..






Why I Liked It: 

1. I like how designer made the stretch into the title. It's just eye catching, isn't it?

2. The background. Holy freaking burritos! Isn't it beautiful? The colors, the dolphins above the girl..just wow.



                                                      Did you like this cover? If so, why? 





Why I Liked It:

1. First off, can I just say that this summary is AMAZING?

2. I love the little lightning bolts onto the apple. It's just freaking genius!

3. I also like how the designer put the apple half and half. The first half it is turning into an apple, and the rest is still being created. I seriously can not wait till I pick up my copy of this one. 



                                                      Did you like this cover? If so, why? 




What about you guys? Do you have any favorite covers you just can't stop admiring? Tell me in the comments below if you do!


Happy reading!








1 comment :



  1. I am running the Book Blog awards this year and wanted to let you know nominations are open until october 1st . There are 13 awards up for grabs. You may nominate your own blog or ask your readers to nominate you. Readers vote on November 15th.
    Please leave a comment on my blog or tweet me @emancipatedmimi to get the badge to add to your site. You may use it to encourage your readers to vote for your blog on Nov 15th. The awards are intended to be fun and exciting, and get your blog some exposure as well. Hope you will join =) I'm usually on twitter so tweet me anytime with questions or comments =)
    offical announcement video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0Utyx6hMI
    NOMINATE here: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJfSPMYlHSND3LZAypVoNak-nt67jeW5UHfjU6_GyHo/viewform
    VOTE HERE on Nov 15: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jAz1fJ-30YuNZvijMm0JN6rxj_yhjSU7rVqSIZFlOtI/viewform?edit_requested=true

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!