Sep 5, 2014

Keen Cover Friday #1

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! All you normal people must feel pretty effin good, huh? Not for me. I have school tomorrow. *gets on knees* WHYYYYY?!






Since today is Friday, I thought I would share with you a Keen Cover Friday meme! If you haven't heard about it, it is where you post a cover(s) that you absolutely love and to share it, hoping they love it as much as you did! Keen Cover Friday is hosted by KeepBooked.

Let's begin, shall we? 


                  





The first cover is...




                                            Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton!

Why I Love It:

#1. The AMAZING quality on it! I bet if I ran my finger over it, it would slide off from the smoothness. 

#2. The girl on the cover is gorgeous! Such pretty hair and a pretty lipstick color.. *sighs*

#3. The text in both the title and the subtitle. It just captures my eyes and makes me want to run over to the nearest book store and demand that they sell this to me!

#4 I love the background. It looks like she's actually there, and it looks so hauntingly mysterious. 




                                               Do you like this cover? If so, why?



The second cover is...





Why I Love It:

#1. The pink hair. Dude, if I could rock pink hair like that, I would be raising the freaking roof. 

#2. The lightning bolt and the font of the title. Doesn't it look spectacular? At first glance, I could tell it was going to be a paranormal by the lightning bolt and the pink hair. SO COOL!

#3. The model is pretty effin' gorgeous. Well this is just great; my self esteem has just went down the drain.



                                                   Do you like this cover? If so, why?



Do you guys have any covers that you just can't stop staring at? Leave a comment so we can share the cover love! Have a wonderful weekend!


Happy reading! 

  









4 comments :

  1. I love the cover of Tortured Souls too! It looks so PRETTY. Sadly, I didn't end up liking the story inside as much. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to buy a paperback soon of it! Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I recently won a giveaway for the e-book and I hope it'll be as good as the cover. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. I love the cover for Tortured Souls! Jamie looks like she just got electrocuted on the second cover lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it too! :) That's actually why they made it look like it. The synopsis said, "An accident that should end in tragedy instead gives seventeen-year-old Jamie Baker a slew of uncontrollable superhuman abilities." I guess the accident meant she got struck by lightning, haha.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!