Sep 16, 2014

Inspirational Tuesday #1

Happy Tuesday! 



Today is my dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Leave a comment below wishing my awesome papa a great birthday! :)


Okay, back on topic now. Even though my blog is mostly about books, I'm also going to be expanding it a bit more on non book related topics. So, I'm thinking that I will make a meme every Tuesday about something inspiring.

So, if anyone reading this is having a bad day, or just needs their spirits lifted, then you've come to the right post! 








Last Monday, I was in a good spirit. I was laughing, and making jokes to my family and just being happy.

Before my martial arts classes, I was silently reading a book on my Ipod while everyone else got ready. At that time, all of my happiness drained out of me. I don't know what caused me to be so dull, but I was. When we started classes, I really didn't put as much effort as I had hoped for. 

My younger sister would voice her opinions every five minutes, sometimes even being negative and that made me irritated even more. I took my frustration out on my brothers and I realized I was wrong. They were there to help me, and I seemed ungrateful to them and I was basically wasting their time.  And because of that, I got grounded. 

I'm writing this because I want people to know that, even though we have bad days, we shouldn't feel the need to take it out on others. Yes, it is fine to get frustrated at things. Trust me, I get so frustrated when I'm learning my martial arts, but why should I ruin someone else's day just because I can't get my ish together? And why should you? 

I know that NO ONE is perfect. We will make mistakes. We will get mad, or upset and we will take it out on others. But, really..what does that accomplish? Hurting the other person's feelings? Ruining your day and someone else's day? If you are feeling down, or angry, or just irritated, ask yourself something. Why are you in that certain mood? Can you do something about it to make it better? Take at least five minutes to clear your head and then get back to what you were doing, but this time, with a positive attitude. 

You are in control of you. No one else. If you start to think negative, saying you can't do anything, well then yes, you won't be able to. But what if, every day you woke up, saying, "Today is going to be a great day," Or, "I'm going to accomplish a lot of things today." Then yes, today will be a great day and you will accomplish a lot of things. Always think positive, and you'll be successful.






Now, everyone has goals and dreams they want to accomplish one day. I want to be a Chef. I want to earn my black belt, and I have many other dreams and goals, and so do you. But first, lets go over some facts..

1. You and I have both the brain and control to do whatever we choose to do. 
2. You and I have overcome obstacles in the past because of what we desire.
3. You and I know exactly what you want to do.

So what's the problem..? Getting up and doing the work?! Does that sound ridiculous to you as it does to me? 

Your hopes and dreams are all buried beneath you and you are standing there like "What?" I'll tell you what, take a shovel and START DIGGING! 

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Life will not be handed to you on a golden platter. Life will kick you when you're down, but you have to make the choice on getting up and working hard for what you want.

If you are associated with negative people, then what are you going to get? Negativity. People trying to bring you down. People trying to take advantage of you. How do you stop that from happening? Simple. Take them out of your life and don't let them back in.

If you want good things to happen in your life, to feel inspired, motivated, then surround yourself with positive, outgoing people. You WILL see a difference in your life. 


Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again. Today, you have the choice to be positive and accomplish great things. Live your life, don't live in the past, smile at a stranger once in awhile, you never know how bad their day might be, and most importantly, be happy. 









Happy reading! 








4 comments :

  1. Hi!! Just challenged you to a Gif Tag book feels https://tinyurl.com/nuou276

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that sounds fun! I'll get to doing it soon! Thanks for tagging me! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey hun, You were just nominated for the Liebster Award which is a awesome fun award!!! Just go to Liebster Award

    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat! That's awesome, thank you so much! Can't wait to read and answer your questions! :)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!